RBI and Forex Law Services
We Advise on Foreign Exchange Laws and Compliance under the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA).
- Provide Advise on Foreign Direct Investment.
- Provide Legal opinion on matters of compliances under FEMA.
- Advise Foreign Companies who want to do business in India.
- Advise Indian companies who want to partner with Foreign Companies for doing business in India.
- Help Foreign companies develop an Investment Strategy.
- Identify suitable Joint Venture partners for clients (both Indian and Foreign Companies).
- Process and submit a request for FDI approvals to Government agencies such as Reserve Bank of India, Foreign Investment Promotion Board.
- Process applications under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA).
- Advise on Overseas Direct Investment (ODI) and External Commercial Borrowings(ECB's).
- Assist in setting up of Wholly Owned Subsidiaries, Joint Ventures, and Branch Offices in India and Abroad.
- Issue Certificates of the compliance with FEMA Regulations.
- Advice and handle all matters relating to the transfer of Shares/Securities from Resident to Non-Resident and vice versa.
- Handle all issues relating to Compounding of Offences under FEMA Regulations.
- Provide services to get the Import and Export Code (IE Code).
- File Advance Remittance Form (ARF), Foreign Currency Gross Provisional Return (FC-GPR) and FC-TRS (reporting of transfer of shares between Residents and Non-Residents and vice-versa) related to FDI through the FIRMS application of RBI.